DAY 1: ARRIVAL HANOI (-/-/-) no guide
Upon arrival at Noibai international airport. Our driver will pick you up and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Services include: Private car airport pick up, accommodation
DAY 2: HANOI CITY TOUR (Breakfast/Lunch/-) Joined-tour/Guide
- 8:00-8:30: Meet your tour guide and start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stilt and One pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
- Visit Temple of Literature constructed in 1070 dedicating to Confucius, sages and scholars. It was also the first university of Viet Nam once.
-12:00 Relax and have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Arrive legendary Hoan Kiem lake. Visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Tran Hung Dao - General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
- Freely explore the hidden beauty of city
-16:00 Tour ends. Overnight in Hanoi.
Services include: Transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water), Entrance fee, English speaking guide, Accommodation.
DAY 3: HANOI – NINH BINH (TAM COC CAVE) – Hanoi (Breakfast/Lunch/-) Joined-tour/Guide
- 07:45 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Depart for Ninh Binh province (90 km south of Hanoi). Arrive at Hoa Lu, which was once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settling up in the 10th century. Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time. Learn about ancient culture through an excavation of vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated 10th century.
- 12:30 Arrive Tam Coc. Relax and enjoy lunch in a nice restaurant nearby. Board the sampan boats in Tam Coc going along river among the villages, mountains and rice fields. Passing through 3 caves "Hang Ca - First cave, Hang Hai - Second cave, Hang Ba - Third cave" to get a wonderful feeling. Boat returns to the dock for bus drive back to Hanoi.
-18:00 Arrive in Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Services include: Transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water), Entrance fee, English speaking guide, Boat trip in Tam Coc, accommodation.
DAY 4: HA NOI - HA LONG BAY (Breakfast/Lunch/Diner) Joined -tour/Guide
- 07:45 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go to Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Embark Bai Chay harbor, board Dragon Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot “amazing” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at Soi Sim Island or Titop Island, one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
- Do kayaking - the best way to explore true beauty of Ha Long.
- Drop anchor in a calm water area; relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
- Join in a “cooking session” on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
- 19:00 Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luckwith squid-fishing.
Overnight on cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay (cabin twin/double/triple)
Services include: Transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water), Entrance fee, English speaking guide, cruise, accommodation.
DAY 5: HALONG BAY -LAN HA BAY - CAT BA ISLAND (Breakfast/Lunch/Diner) Joined-tour/Guide
- 07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
- Visit a Pearl farm, see the real pearl products and understand process of pearl making in Ha Long.
- Change onto a Day-boat going Lan Ha Bay. Visit Monkey Island with endangered wild monkeys.
- Stop at Viet Hai harbor. Enjoy 5km cycling ride through wonderful jungle to Viet Hai village. Short trek inside Cat Ba National Park.
- Do cycling 5 km back to the harbor again. Enjoy lunch on board in Lan Ha bay.
- Arrive Beo harbor for a bus drive to Cat Ba town.
-19:00 Have dinner and free time at night to discover Cat Ba town. Stay overnight in hotel or in resort in Cat Ba.
Services include: Transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water), Entrance fee, English speaking guide, boat, cruise, accommodation.
DAY 6: CAT BA - HA LONG – HANOI (Breakfast/Lunch) Joined-tour/Guide
-07:00 Enjoy spectacular view of the morning landscape of Cat Ba town while having breakfast
-08:00 Check out hotel. Bus takes you to harbor and get on the transfer boat to Ha Long Bay again.
- Change onto Dragon Cruise. Relax and photograph wonderful pictures of Ha Long on the way back.
- Leave Dragon Cruise, have a short rest and take a bus drive to a local restaurant for lunch.
- Start bus dive back to Hanoi. Have a rest half-way to free your legs.
- 16:30 Arrive back in Hanoi. Overnight in hotel in Hanoi.
Services include: Transfers by shuttle bus (with A/C, purified bottled water), Entrance fee, English speaking guide, accommodation.
DAY 7: HANOI – DEPARTURE (Breakfast/-/-)
After breakfast, transfer to Noi Bai international airport for departure with sweet memories.
Services include: Private car airport pick up.
***End of our services***