- Trip Includes & Excludes
If you are planning to visit the Central Vietnam and asking yourself about the best way to explore all these beautiful and attractive cities, our Central Heritage road tour 5 days 4 nights will answer your question. Central Vietnam Tour is a region where you will find many World Heritage Sites including Phong Nha Caves, Hue Old Capital city, Hoi An ancient town.
Duration: 5 Days 4 nights
Derpart from: Hanoi
Vehicles: Bus – Cruise
Itinerary: Da Nang – Hoi An – Hue – Quang Binh
TOUR PRICE PACKGE (USD/Pax)
|Group size||2-3pax||4-5pax||6-7pax||8-9pax||10-14pax||15pax up||Single Suppliment|
Day 1: Danang - Marble Mountain – Hoian Ancient Town (L/D)
Pick-up guest at Da Nang and transfer to visit Marble Mountains - named as 5 elements of universe and stone carving village of Hoa Hai. Move to the ancient town of Hoian for lunch and hotel check-in.. Take a walking tour around the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences), enjoy traditional music at 15:15 p.m. Free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”, get yourself back to the 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere. Dinner and over night inHoi An.
Day 2: Hoi An – Hue Imperial City (B/L/D)
Breakfast and check-out. Leaving Hoi An for the old capital of Hue, through Hai Van tunnel, en route, photo stop at the top of Cloud - Ocean pass and Lang Co fishing village. Luncheon and hotel check-in. Afternoon visits of the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Goddess-heavenly pagoda. Dinner at restaurant and take a dragon boat trip to enjoying Hue folksong on Perfume river. Over night in Hue.
Day 3: Hue – Phong Nha Cave - Hue (B/L/D)
Early breakfast. Move to the national park of Phong Nha – Ke Bang - classified as the world heritage site, stop over at La Vang church and DMZ of Quang Tri. Lunch at restaurant. Boat trip on Son river to visit Phong Nha cave. Back to Hue. Dinner and overnight in Hue.
Day 4: Hue – Danang (B/L)
Breakfast and check-out. Visit to the tombs of King Khai Dinh and King Tu Duc and lunch at restaurant. Transfer to Danang for overnight. Free at your time to visit the nice city in the evening…
Day 5: Danang departure (B)
Transfer to the airport for departure flight. Tour end.
B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Diner
Tour prices include
– Accommodation at above listed hotels in Twin/Double Basic Rooms with daily breakfast.
– Transfer with private A/C:
– 02 pax: Car 4seat mazda/Altis/Vios.
– 03-04pax: Car 07seat Mishubishi/Innova/Zace
– 05-12pax: Car16seat Toyota/Mercedes/Ford Transit.
– 13-20pax: Car 29seat County/Coaster.
– 21-30pax: Car 35seat Aero Town.
– 31-44pax: Car 45seat Hi Class, Euro Space.
– Sight-seeing with local English/French/Mandarin guide.
– All entrance fees.
– Boat trips as per itinerary.
– All meals indicated as program. ( B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner )
– Mineral water and face towels on vehicle on days of tour.
Tour prices exclude
– Other drinks.
– Visa fees.
– Travel insurance.
– Personal expenses.
– All train/air tickets + airport taxes
– We strongly recommend the purchase of a travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam.
– Tour price is subject to change according to fuel surcharge. Rooms are subject to available prior to your confirmation.